Here's the short list of what is rising from the dirt!
- Blue Fescue (at least 10 and possibly more since I didn't check all the pots in the the second flat)
- Catmint 'Blue carpet' (22 so far)
- Dianthus 'Arctic Fire' (a bunch of them from the American Horticultral Society's Seed exchange)
- Verbena (3)
- Salvia Splendens 'Flare' (at least 10 so far)
- Crape Myrtles (2 from my wife's grandmother's trees)
The tomatoes and peppers are planted but haven't sprouted yet, maybe they will sometime this weekend!