Garden Layouts and Designs
- "L" Shaped Garden Layout with Raised Beds - I love to use raised beds for gardening. This is one layout I've used in my garden but has since been changed to a a layout with better flow.
- Vegetable Garden Layout with Raised Beds - One of the more recent iterations of my vegetable garden layout which changes every year. I'm moving more toward a formal parterre layout.
- Designing a Raised Bed Vegetable Garden: 11 Things to Think About - Check this post out if you are designing your own raised bed vegetable garden. These 11 things should be considered before establishing your vegetable garden layout.
- Designing a Raised Bed Vegetable Garden: 3 More Things About Raised Beds - I left a couple things out from the Designing a Raised Bed vegetable Garden: 11 Things to Think About.
- Vegetable Garden Layout Comparison - Here I compared a couple of my raised bed designs and how they functioned.
- Fall Vegetable Garden Layout - If you have milder winters you can garden from fall through winter!
- On the Garden Fence - One possible design for my garden fence. As of 2011 it still hasn't been built, one of these days...(you know the saying).
- Herb Garden Layout - We like herbs for cooking so it makes sense to have them in the garden!
- More on the Herb Garden - More on the herb garden, but I bet you guessed that!
- The Surprise Vegetable Garden - Taking advantage of a few self-sowing vegetables!
- Can You Afford Not to Garden?
- A Tomato Crop and A Tomatoholic!
Evil Insects and Bad Bugs
Vegetable Garden Book Reviews
What I Grow in my Garden