This plan includes radishes, beets, lettuce, spinach, cabbage, broccoli, and bush beans. We aren't big broccoli eaters here (my wife isn't too fond of it!) so I'll just settle for a few plants. I love broccoli in Fettuccine Alfredo! I hope to try pickling some beets this fall and the spinach should last beyond the first freeze once it is established. Cabbage loopers decimated my spring crop so I'm hoping to squeeze in a couple cabbage for some fall slaw. With any luck we'll still be producing a good amount of tomatoes to put together a great garden salad with the radishes, lettuce, spinach, and maybe a fall crop of cucumbers.
For a look at some other garden layouts check out these posts:
- A Birdbath Garden Layout
- Herb Garden Layout
- Herb Garden Layout (Corridor Pathway)
- Sidewalk Garden Layout
- Vegetable Garden Layout
- Vegetable Garden Layout for Companion Planting
- A New Vegetable Garden Layout
- 2010 Vegetable Garden Layout
- On the Fence...
- Designing a Raised Bed Vegetable Garden: 11 Things to Think About