Similar to the "Things to do List" in form my "Things I've Neglected List" contains the stuff I should have already accomplished but didn't for some reason (Greenhouse shed construction). The garden chores that have be displaced by the aforementioned project still need to be accomplished and I really hope to when I get the time!
Things I've Neglected (in no particular order):
- Pot up two Chocolate Eupatorium cuttings that have rooted (weeks ago!).
- Pot several coleus cuttings into an indoor winter pot.
- Plant crocuses. It's time, it's definitely time to plant bulbs!
- Update the Fall Color Project for a grand finale post.
- Pot up several Persian Shield cuttings. The plant is toast but the cuttings live on!
- Write about How to Propagate Persian Shield cuttings.
- Finish cleaning out the vegetable garden. I still have lettuce happily enjoying the weather.
- Weed the corner shade garden, the front garden, the...er...everything!
- Figure out how I want to make my next raised beds. Two big ones? Four small ones? Wood? Stone? There are so many options for good beds. I'd better take a look back at my 11 Things To Think About Raised Beds Post!
- Plant neglected plant swap plants!
- Transplant two small maples and a sycamore.
There's a whole lot more for this list that pertains to the greenhouse but I'm leaving that off as technically it hasn't been neglected. In fact it's coming along nicely, so be on the alert for a greenhouse update!