My target this weekend is the inside. It's a mess, too many pieces of wood just laying around. So here's my Greenhouse Garden Shed work plan:
- Clear out all the leftover plywood from siding the greenhouse.
- Measure and find appropriate size pieces of plywood to cover non-glass walls on the inside of the greenhouse garden shed.
- Build the first of several plant holding benches.
- Install some old cabinets for storage.
- Plant potatoes - oh wait, not in the greenhouse, in the garden!
As usual I never have enough time to do it all but I'll report back on Monday with what I actually managed to finish.
A look back at this week on The Home Garden:
Sunday March 14
- Catching Up. A look back at previous Garden Blogger Assignments.
Monday March 15
Tuesday March 16
Wednesday March 17
- The First Daffodil of 2010! Need I say more? Welcome Spring!
Thursday March 18
- Sugar Snap Peas Sprouting! The first of many vegetables to arise from the soil of the garden.
Friday March 19
- Refreshing The Mailbox Garden - A little mulch goes a long way! I expanded the mailbox garden few feet in either direction making a much better sized area for a garden.