A month ago I picked up several highly discounted daylilies. At $1 per pot it was hard to pass up. I divided (more on dividing daylilies) the three pots of 'Fragrant Returns' into about 15 plants and one pot of 'Entrapment' into 4 and filled up a row. I added a few more divisions from my garden including 'Primal Scream'
I used some old tomato stakes that i broke in half as plant markers for some of the daylilies. I didn't have enough stakes to label them all so the re-purposed mini-blind tags were used for some.
I have quite a few unnamed irises that need divided so it won't take long before I need to add more area to this bed. I may have to terrace the slope in some fashion to make it more usable for my growing needs!